Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Guess who's back... Back again....

Here I am again! Going to give this another go. This time I have an idea! Something better than just a boring old journal/rant page. The idea came as I was attempting to re-arrange the mess that is my "Cooking and Baking" folder on Pinterest.
I have many a wonderful looking goodie on there. But how do you really know if it's going to turn out? Ya don't.
A while back I discovered a wonderful series of videos on Youtube from a group called ThreadBanger. The playlist was called Man Vs Pin. Hilarious idea. Gave me one myself. So, here it is. A revamped blog to display my attempts at re-creating Pinterest marvels to wonder and excite! And who knows, I might just throw in some blurbs about daily life, exciting right?!

Catchya soon with my first, albeit, old attempt!

-Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment